3.12.2016

After much deliberation, I've decided I no longer can do this blog thing.

I'll keep this up as a sort of homepage with other places people can reach me, but as it stands . . . I just can't do these long posts and replying to comments anymore. I appreciate all my visitors, I really do, and if you'd like to stay in contact please like &/or follow my other social media accounts.

Facebook (updated at least twice a week)

Twitter (I try to tweet everyday)

Instagram (updated at least twice a week)

Goodreads (updated whenever I start a new book, occasional forum post)

Pinterest (not updated so often, but will occasionally go on a binge of pin)

Tumblr (mostly for #plotbunnies and #writinginspiration but I'll post when anything important writing related happens)

Wattpad (I'm going to try to post updates on Darkness Drops Again here, but they will be sporadic)

Untappd (updated at least once a week - craft beer drinking)

Thanks, everyone!

19 comments:

  1. Well you do have a lot of other things on the go. Good luck with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU, Madilyn! Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer, we'll miss you! Will catch you on Twitter and Google+.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry. I don't play the other things - but wish you success (and fun) in everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't say I blame you. I've been struggling with catching up lately. Just too much going on. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, you will be missed. But I have you on my Twitter list and I sent a friend request on Untapped. I pretty much just signed up for it, but have not used it much. But I'm planning to use it more, especially as the Beer Garden season approaches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I kind of understand. A lot of bloggers seem to be dropping out or at least cutting back.

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get it. It is hard to keep up sometimes and when blogging is no longer fun, it's time to hang it up. Hope you'll come back to it and when you do, please get in touch and let me know you're back. We'll miss you here at the BOTBs. Be good to yourself!

    Michele at Angels Bark

    ReplyDelete
  9. Madelyn, I understand. You'll be missed by many, but thanks for all the ways to stay in touch with you, dear. Best of luck to ya in all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck, Madilyn. I'll miss your BOTB posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's difficult to deal with everything in the Blogosphere. You'll be missed and I'm glad you're keeping this site here, just in case you change your mind. See you around Twitter and Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sorry to read that you're stopping, but I totally get that blogging takes up a ton of time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry you can't keep up with the blog anymore! But you have to do what's best for you - and since you're not deleting, it'll always be here if you decide to come back!

    Kim (ReInVintaged)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry to hear about that, but I understand the cost in time, especially when you could be using that time to work on your stories.
    good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I came by from the A to Z. Good luck in all your endeavors!
    @ScarlettBraden from
    Frankly Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  16. I came from A to Z and wanted to check out your A and B posts... One has to make decisions like this sometimes. But I hope you'll have fun on your social media platforms!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh no! I am totally bummed to see you leaving the blogosphere. I enjoyed your blog. You'll be greatly missed!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Since you stopped by my blog I came over. See you around.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!